Running a non-profit business presents a unique set of challenges and rewards to those involved. You can have the rewards, but leave the unique challenges to us.
Using a multi-disciplinary approach and relying on the unique skill sets of our attorneys who work in the non-profit sector, PAMH can help your non-profit entity succeed by providing advice from formation to dissolution and all that comes between. We start by making sure you understand that your fundamental mission will be undermined without a solid business platform from which to operate, and continue by assisting with everything the non-profit book throws at you: formation and incorporation assistance; advice on governance and board structure, composition, roles, and responsibilities; structural advice on board and employee delegations of authority; conflicts of interests; risk management; best practices; intellectual property protection; licensing and royalty disputes; development protocols; and litigation services.
If your organization exists pursuant to one of the various tax-exempt provisions below, give us a call. Let’s get your organization’s mission up and running as efficiently and successfully as possible.
- 501(c)(2) – Corporations holding property for tax-exempt organizations
- 501(c)(3) – Charitable organizations
- 501(c)(4) – Civic organizations
- 501(c)(5) – Labor organizations
- 501(c)(6) – Professional, business, trade associations, and chambers of commerce
- 501(c)(7) – Social and recreational clubs;
- 501(c)(8-10) Employee associations and fraternal organizations